Center of Hearing and Speech MEDINCUSSPPS-SThe Senses Examination Platform
- Distinction ‘Most Reliable in Medicine‘, by ISBnews Agency
- The Finalist of the 16th edition of the Economic Award of the President of the Republic of Poland, in the Research + Development category
- Certificate “Teraz Polska”
- Honorary award for the development of the Warsaw Rowing Association
- Gold medal in the Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo for SPPS-S.
- Award in the “Teraz Polska” competition for Innovative Entrepreneurship.
- Team winner in the 4th WTW Rowing Elite competition.
- ‘Leader of the Region’ award, granted by the editors of “Echo Dnia”
- ‘VIP in Healthcare’ award, granted by VIP Magazine
- The Emblem “Teraz Polska” in category Services “In the field of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of hearing, speech and balance disorders using modern telemedicine solutions”
- Good Practice Certificate of the competition “Pracodawca Jutra”
- ‘Enterprise of the Future’ award in the National Certification Program for Companies and Other Business
- ‘Polish Entrepreneur’ award on behalf of the editorial staff of Gazeta Polska Codziennie magazine, in the Innovator category.
- Polish Innovation Award for the Stimulator of Polymodal Sensory Perception according to the Skarrzyński method – IV Polish Congress of Entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship Leader, The Foundation of Small and Medium–Sized Enterprises, Masovian Chamber of Crafts and Entrepreneurship
- The title ‘Top Manager’ according to Bloomberg Businessweek Polska magazine.
- ‘Polish product of the future’, Stimulator of Polymodal Sensory Perception according to the Skarrzyński method, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
- Gold Medal, INNOVERSE EXPO, USA
- Golden Scalpel Award, Warsaw
- The Emblem “Teraz Polska” for Innovative business, Warsaw
- Gold Medal, category: innovations, for Polymodal Sensory Perception Stimulator during Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo in Tokyo
- Polish Award of Innovation 2016, IV Polish Entrepreneurship Congress, Lublin
- Gold Medal at the ‘Innova Cities Latino America 2015’ exhibition, Foz do Iguacu (Parana), Brazil
- The Laurel for Innovation 2015 for the best innovative products, the Stanisław Staszic National Contest, Warsaw
- The Polish Product of the Future 2014, category: product of the entrepreneur’s future, Warsaw
- Gold medal, Casablanca, Morocco, the International Salon of Research, Innovation and New Technologies ‘MEDINNOVA’, Casablanca, Morocco
- Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education, Warsaw 2011 during the inauguration of the 18th Exchange of Polish Inventions awarded in 2010 at the International Exhibition of Innovation, Research, and New Technologies, Warsaw
- A special award of the Taiwan Invention Association at the Seoul International Invention Fair
- Gold medal for the Home Rehabilitation Clinic at the International Inventions Fair in Seoul. 2-5/12/2010, the COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, Seoul
- Gold medal at the 62nd iENA Nuremberg International Trade Show – “Ideas-Inventions-New Products”, Nuremberg
- Gold medal, Warsaw 2010 at the IV International Warsaw Invention Show “IWIS 2010, Warsaw
- A special award of the jury at the 6th Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart “INST 2010”, Taipei
- Silver medal, the 6th Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart “INST 2010”, Taipei
- Gold medal, Międzynarodowy Salon Wynalazczości i Nowych Technologii “NEW TIMES” (the 6th International Exhibition of Innovation and New Technologies, Sevastopol
- Special prize of the Korea Invention Promotion Association at the 21st International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition ITEX 2010, Kulala Lumpur
- Gold medal, 21th International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition ITEX 2010, Kulala Lumpur
- Gold medal, 21st International ITEX Exhibition of Inventions, Kuala Lumpur
- Silver medal, Concours Lépine 2010, Paris
- A special award of the Republic of Iran granted by the ISFAHAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ROBOTIC CENTER at the 38th International Inventions Exhibition “INVENTIONS GENEVA”. Geneva
- Gold Medal at the 38th International “INVENTIONS GENEVA”
- The title of the 2010 Innovation Leader for the solution “Senses Examination Platform” of the 9th edition of the “Innovation Leader” during the 5th All-Poland INTARG – KATOWICE 2010 Economic and Scientific Innovation Fair
- Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education during the inauguration of the 17th Exchange of Polish Inventions awarded at world exhibitions in 2009, Warsaw
- Gold Medal with Mention at the 58th International Exhibition of Innovation, Research and New Technologies “BRUSSELS INNOVA 2009”