Due to the epidemiological situation regarding the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, the National Health Fund and the Chief Sanitary Inspector, we provide the most important information to patients of the Center of Hearing and Speech MEDINCUS.
In accordance with the epidemiological safety procedures at the Center of Hearing and Speech MEDINCUS, we try to limit scheduled visits, we contact patients and postpone the dates of medical visits and specialized inhalations.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR A VISIT
Contraindications for visits in our Center are as follows:
- being abroad in the last 14 days,
- symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing problems.
Patients with the above-mentioned contraindications will not be admitted.
Stay at home, if you have symptoms of severe cold or flu, contact the National Health Fund (NFZ) at phone number: 800 190 590. The National Health Fund Coronavirus Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PATIENTS VISITING THE CENTER OF HEARING AND SPEECH
- Please wash and disinfect your hands before and after the visit.
- Only one person is allowed at the registration desk.
- Please use cashless payment methods.
- Please keep a safe distance from other patients (min. 1 m).
- Only patients without accompanying persons may enter the doctor’s room (except visits with a child, a disabled person or an elderly person).
- We ask guardians not to leave their children without supervision at the clinic premises.
- Please follow the rules when sneezing and coughing (when coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief – throw the handkerchief into a closed basket as soon as possible and wash your hands using soap and water or disinfect them).
- Please limit the time spent in the clinic to the minimum.
Scheduled surgeries are carried out on the set dates. A clinic employee after an epidemiological interview confirms the date one day before the surgery. Patients coming to the Clinic for the surgery must be healthy and do not have any contact with people with signs of infection within the previous 14 days.
Until further notice, all visits of patients in the hospital ward are prohibited. Exception: children and disabled patients – one healthy guardian is allowed.
Thank you for your understanding, please keep up with our announcements.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Medincus call center at phone number +48 666 333 222.