Diagnostics and hearing implant surgeriesCochlear implantation
The Center of Hearing and Speech MEDINCUS in Kajetany provides full diagnostics, cochlear, middle ear and bone conduction implant surgeries.
The Center of Hearing and Speech MEDINCUS provide comprehensive care to patients with hearing impairments. Among the leading services of our Center are hearing implant surgeries, comprehensive diagnostics before the surgery and professional rehabilitation after.
We perform the following hearing implant surgeries:
- cochlear implants,
- middle ear implants,
- bone conduction implants.
We select and fit various systems and types of implants. We have an individual approach to each patient depending on the anatomy and physiology of the ear, the results of audiological tests and examinations. We offer modern devices from leading manufacturers: Advanced Bionics, Cochlear, Medel, Oticon.
Our main goal is to minimize communication problems and disorders caused by hearing loss through selecting the appropriate hearing implant as well as necessary treatment.
The cost of cochlear implantation in The Center of Hearing and Speech Medincus includes:
- preparation before the surgery, specialized consultations, hearing tests, radiological examinations (MRI, CT),
- standard number of days of hospitalization in the Clinic required for a specific procedure,
- accommodation with full board in the hotel on the premises of our Clinic before and after the surgery (for the patient and two accompanying persons),
- high quality medical materials (including implants and speech processors),
- one-year rehabilitation course (hearing implant fittings).