Multi-specialized rehabilitation of hearing and speechThe most common disorders
We provide diagnostic and therapeutic services in logopedics, surdo-pedagogy and neurologopedics.
We conduct speech therapy in children, teenagers and adults who are hearing aids and cochlear implants users, as well as patients with central auditory processing disorders.
The most common disorders a speech therapist deals with:
- articulation disorders
- speech delay
- problems with speech production and speech understanding due to hearing loss
- problems with speech production and speech understanding due to neurological disorders
- fluency disorder
- central auditory processing disorder
- auditory attention and concentration disorders
- voice disorders in vocal organ diseases
- problems with speech production in patients after laryngectomy
- speech problems related to a cleft palate